You can make a difference by volunteering.
Thank you for your interest in giving your time to support IRCO! You can play a vital role in extending and enhancing IRCO’s services to immigrants and refugees. We have openings for people interested in a variety of tasks, including tutoring, mentoring, assisting in our classes, and many other exciting opportunities. We are in search of committed people who are passionate about working with international populations.
How you can become a IRCO Volunteer
The first step is to attend a volunteer information session at IRCO: no need to RSVP, just show up! All volunteer orientations take place at IRCO’s Main Office located at 10301 NE Glisan St. Please remember to bring contact information for 2 references to put down on your application. At the information session you will learn more about the history of IRCO, the programs we offer, the populations we serve, and receive information about volunteer opportunities that are available.
Taylor Gibson | firstname.lastname@example.org | (971) 271-6423
Volunteer Application & Handbook
IRCO Volunteer Opportunities
- Tutoring youth at local schools
- Tutoring adults and families in their homes
- Youth mentoring
- Classroom assistant for adult classes
- Classroom assistant for youth at local schools
- Senior Services
- Administrative tasks
- Professional volunteer (photography/graphic design)
- There are no volunteer orientations for the month of August. Please check back in September for upcoming volunteer orientations