Mission, Vision & Values
IRCO’s mission is to promote the integration of refugees, immigrants, and the community at large into a self-sufficient, healthy, and inclusive multiethnic society.
The Board and Staff of IRCO envision the organization as the foremost refugee and immigrant service center in the nation. IRCO has a reputation for excellence built over 35 years. We incorporate a proactive attitude and consistent innovation in our programs to serve our clients, staff and communities with quality and compassion. In the future, IRCO is a multi-cultural organization providing high quality, client-centered services in partnership with leading community organizations. IRCO offers comprehensive services to all ages designed to promote self-sufficiency and client success. IRCO’s staff is compassionate and professional, offering a welcoming environment and effective services to all. IRCO is a creative, flexible organization that responds to community needs as they arise. IRCO is a leader in the community, promoting diversity and harmonious relationships with the broader community.
IRCO seeks to express and live out its values in all of its work. The following are our core values:
• We empower communities, families, and individuals so they can become self-sufficient and contributing members of society.
• We create a diverse workforce within IRCO and the community to reflect the population we serve.
• We provide equal opportunity to refugees and immigrants to help them succeed and improve their quality of life in the US.
• We ensure that our services are culturally and linguistically inclusive of all ethnic groups.
• We strive for long-term viability and sustainability.
• We develop partnerships with communities, government agencies, and other non-profit organizations to maximize our resources.